27.02.2003 // Rack Your Brains // by Tatyana Chepkova
Try this traveling quiz. Using the information given in the sentences try to make out who is going where, when, what for and by what means of transport.
- Express to Paris leaves on the 24th of December.
- Julia is going to marry.
- Jane and Maggie are going together.
- The bus to Madrid departs on Friday morning.
- David booked a return ticket to Congo.
- The flight 14567 from London to Sidney takes off on Monday.
- There is a good safari in Congo.
- There is a scientific conference in New-York at weekend.
- Bred is going by bus.
- Mike starts on Friday.
- David is taking a flight from the capital of Poland.
- Sam prefers railroads.
- Jane is going to visit her grandmother.
- There is only one flight to Congo in June.
- Julia is from Paris.
- Maggie departs on Monday.
- Mike goes on a business trip.
- Bred is a scientist from Washington.
- Paris is really beautiful at Christmas.
- Julia's train starts tonight at 19.05.
- There will be a wedding party in Venice tomorrow.
- Mike takes a bus from Athens.
- Granny lives in Sidney.